Cube Escape: Paradox review
Cube Escape: Paradox is an app designed by Rusty Lake. Cube Escape: Paradox was first published on December 28, 2018. Cube Escape: Paradox is accessible on the following platforms: Android.Android
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Cube Escape: Paradox is compatible 2.3 and up....Read more...
Cube Escape: Paradox Review
Cube Escape: Paradox is an app created by Rusty Lake. Cube Escape: Paradox was first published on December 28, 2018. Cube Escape: Paradox is accessible on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Cube Escape: Paradox is compatible 2.3 and up. The most current version is 1.1.3 Before diving headlong into Cube Escape: Paradox consider content rating:
Cube Escape: Paradox requires 95M of free space on your device. App’s success is proven by 1000000+ downloads.
When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past, he soon finds himself part of a bizarre game orchestrated by an old foe. Dale must solve increasingly challenging puzzles to escape the room and recover his memories.
Cube Escape: Paradox Features:
- A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
- The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
- A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox - A Rusty Lake Short Film
- There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
- Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
- Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles
- Supporting 14 different languages
Cube Escape: Paradox is the tenth episode of the Cube Escape series and a continuation of the Rusty Lake story. We will unfold the mysteries of Rusty Lake one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content!
Like, follow and subscribe:
Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/bhphw1