Word Stacks review
Word Stacks is an application developed by PeopleFun. Word Stacks was first published on March 6, 2019. Word Stacks is available for Android.Android
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Word Stacks requires 4.1 and up. The most current version is 1.0.13 Before downloading Word St...Read more...
Word Stacks Review
Word Stacks is an application designed by PeopleFun. Word Stacks was first published on March 6, 2019. It is accessible on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Word Stacks requires 4.1 and up. The most current version is 1.0.13 Before getting Word Stacks consider content rating:
Word Stacks requires 56M of empty space on your device. App’s success is proven by 1000000+ downloads.
Play and exercise your brain with the BRAND NEW, incredibly addicting word game from the makers of WordScapes!
HOW TO PLAY
Swipe to reveal hidden words and to bring the Word Stacks crashing down! Easy at first, but gets challenging fast. Can you beat the game?
Word Stacks is the latest, top-rated word game from the makers of Wordscapes, Word Chums and Wordscapes in Bloom. New to the Wordscapes games family? Experience the addicting, brain-building gameplay that has captured the hearts (and brains) of millions of players worldwide*.
● EACH PUZZLE HAS A CLUE. Use it to find the related words in each puzzle!
● EVOLVING LEVELS. Each puzzle shifts as you find words. Word Search with a twist!
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play over 3000 levels with more coming soon!
● EARN POWER-UPS. Use the Spyglass, Light Bulb, or shuffle when you get stuck!!
● UNLOCK custom THEMES and BACKGROUNDS. Choose from themes that unlock as you play!
● COLLECT BONUS WORDS. Earn rewards for finding extra words!
*Over 85 million downloads on Apple and Google devices, for WordScapes, Word Stacks, WordScapes Uncrossed, WordScapes In Bloom, and Word Mocha.
Ideas on how we can make Word Stacks even better?
Need help with the game?
We love to hear from our players!
-Email us at: [email protected]
-Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wordstacks