MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky review
MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky is an app created by Reludo srl. MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky was first published on January 17, 2017. The app is currently available on Android.Android
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky is compatible 4.0.3 and up. The mos...Read more...
MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky Review
MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky is an application developed by Reludo srl. MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky was first published on January 17, 2017. The app is accessible on Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky requires 4.0.3 and up. The most current version is 1.4.1 Before getting MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky consider content rating:
MAYDAY! 2 Terror in the sky requires 80M of free space on your device. App’s success is proven by 5000000+ downloads.
*** Better, bigger, more addictive: the #1 landing game in 61 countries is back! Face a brand new landing experience: challenge the most dangerous weather conditions and aircraft failures to save all your passengers. ***
Welcome back to your aircraft, pilots! Have you made it safely back once? It’s not over… your passengers are in danger again. Are you ready to fly them safely home?
Mayday! 2 makes you feel like a real aircraft pilot. You have just one objective: to land safely – easy to play, difficult to master. Will you make it safely to the ground with new missions, new dangerous weather conditions, and totally unexpected aircraft failures?
• Handle your device like an aircraft yoke.
• Progress through increasing difficulty levels and upgrade your ranking to become a pro pilot.
• Manage heartbreaking airplane failures.
• Different types of surfaces: landing strip, motorway, rough ground, water, aircraft carrier…
• Play free, unlimited missions.
• Get one free airport (San Francisco).
• Buy new airports (Hawaii, the Alps and Egypt)- with more airports available soon.
• Unlock 5 different aircraft.
• Face the most diverse weather conditions: heavy rain, fog, strong wind, turbulence, night landings, and the new thunderstorm scenario.
• Relive your successes and learn from your mistakes through the replay mode.
• Share your performances with the world.
• Take control and choose your favorite view: cockpit, clear view, external view.